Sunday, November 8, 2009

Mommy Find- My Tot Clock

Below you will find an email I just received from a good friend of mine. Check it out!

Ok ladies ... A MIRACLE has been sent to me from the HEAVENS. We have been having a HORRIBLE time with Sam and bedtime/naptime lately. Daylight savings made it worse. She has been so sleep deprived from her bedtime antics that she can’t even function. The more tired she gets, the worse it got. I went searching for something to help our bedtime routine and I bought something called My Tot Clock. http://www.mytotclock.com/home.php

IT IS AMAZING!!!! THIS THING IS FREAKING AMAZING. First, you can set bedtime and wake time (also has a feature for nap time) - the clock glows blue when you need to be sleeping and glows yellow when it is okay to be awake/leave your room. It also has an “alarm clock” function for those of you that need to wake your kiddos up in the morning at a specific time. It will wake them playing lullabies. At bedtime, it also has these cartridge things that include a bedtime story, 5 minutes of music and then white noise (optional). We introduced it to her tonight and she was OUT LIKE A LIGHT by 7:00 – no fighting, no struggles. She was soooo excited to turn off the lights, get into her bed and listen to the story. She wouldn’t even let me read our normal bedtime books. It also has buttons for “encouragement time” so you can use it for potty training, etc...This is the coolest little device EVER!!!! What makes it cooler is it was invented by a McKinney mom which I didn’t know until I found the website. She thought of EVERYTHING.Even if you don’t have bedtime issues, this clock is pretty cool and would make a great christmas gift. Wanted to pass it along. Please PRAY that it keeps working! My poor girl needs her sleep! xoxo- Amie

1 comment: