Tuesday, November 17, 2009

"I am only human"...(humorous confession)....

So my husband and I went to a basketball game last night. Yes, it was date night and I'm the cool wife that will accompany my hubby to sporting events. Anyway, we're sitting in the stands noshing away on concession stand hot dogs, nachos covered in jalapenos and Cokes. Oh, and popcorn. So as I'm mid-bite on my hot dog, I think of you all! I think of my blog! I lean over to my husband, ball-park cheese running down my chin, and say, "If only my bloggees could see me now!" Anyway, I thought it was funny the conviction I felt and needed to repent to my cyber-space friends. This particular meal, the one listed above, it pretty much EVERYTHING I stand against. I would never, ever feed that madness to my kids. However, date night is date night and that's that! And don't think I didn't wash all that down with a beer afterwards. So though I may blog my face off about feeding your kids good, I myself fall into the grips of overly processed, by-product food. I'm only human after all.....wink.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic how now hot dog ads are popping up at the end of this blog. Nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it! Hey, gotta treat your "wild" side somehow!!! :) You cant go to a game w/o eating nachos, hot dogs and all that... it is UNAMERICAN!!!!

    ReplyDelete